Our Standard Hardware range for our composite doors features the Winkhaus Cobra locking system, along with a range of door furniture suites that have been built around lever/lever & lever/pad handle options.
Winkhaus Cobra Mechanical Locking System Details
Winkhaus Cobra Lock variants are suitable for single Domestic entrance doors up to multi-occupancy, disabled access and communal entrance doors.
With over 150 years experience in producing locking systems for the world market, Winkhaus is a market leader producing innovative security solutions to meet the challenges of today’s rapidly changing security and ease of use requirements.
The Cobra Multi-Point Door Locking System from Winkhaus is part of a “family of locks”, this means that the entire range of Cobra Locking systems are interchangeable, allowing upgrades and changes which may be dictated by specific user requirements.
- Enhanced gearbox design with the very latest security and low operating forces
25 mm throw solid brass hooks. Tested in accordance with DIN18103 (burglar resistant doors) and approved by major UK insurance companies
- Comprehensive adjustments in the keeps that provide low operating
forces without the need of additional roller cams
- Continuous steel keep rail which ensures that operating forces are
equally distributed over the full length of the keep
- Nickel plated latch and 16mm and 20mm deadbolt provide maximum strength in the middle of the door
- Secure Locking mechanism using sintered metal gears. This ensures a long service life
- Anti “push-back” Cobra™ hooks located behind the steel security keeps for optimum security
- Tested in all door framing materials to PAS24 Enhanced Security Standards
- Approved by the Police “ Secured by Design” Security initiative